iPhone XR Black Friday Deals

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by flybub, Nov 5, 2018.

1. flybub macrumors regular

So I'm waiting around for Black Friday deals on the Xr and it's disappointing to see that Target is not offering anything on the Xr.

Their online Black Friday Ad:
    $150 gift card for 8, 8+, and X
    $250 gift card for Xs and Xs Max

Walmart has a $300 gift card on the latest iPhones, but does not list the qualified models. I assume this will only be for the Xs and Xs Max.

Hopefully Best Buy has something on the Xr.

The best I've seen on any phone is $300 off the Note 9 with a new line on Verizon. Hard to beat that.

2. mritech macrumors regular

Well if you get the XS you basically get it for the price of the XR and you cane use that gift card for Xmas shopping that you’d be spending money on anyway. Unless you really want only the XR

3. DevinNj macrumors 6502a

Walmart's ad hasn't been revealed yet, it's expected some time this week around the 8th according to BestBlackFriday.com, I'd be surprised if the XR wasn't offered with the $300 gift card. This is the deal I did last year and most likely will do again this year. Hopefully it stays at $300 this year, I'm leaning towards the Max.

4. Garemlin Suspended

Garemlin

I think a bogo with a new line is as good as it's gonna get on the XR this BF. I got in on that deal the first day with VZW. Worked out because a new line is $20 vs $31 device payment. We are using an old 6s on the new line as a "house" phone. And have another 15gb of hotspot data to use.