Black Friday for discount MacbookPro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by deafanimator, Nov 20, 2008.

1. deafanimator macrumors member

I am going to buy macbookpro next week or after that I have heard Apple will have Black Friday. I am thinking about order to Macmall that it will be possible Macmall 150 dollars rebate and plus Apple Rebate 150 dollars which will save me some money. Or order direct to Apple to get 150 dollars off. Do you know when it will happen? Any one done that in past?

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

You won't get a double rebate. Who says that Apple is doing anything at all?

4. tcphoto macrumors 6502a

tcphoto

I would think that Apple will offer saving on iPods, accessories and maybe iMacs and mini's since they will be updated shortly. The odds of discounts on MB or MBP is low in my opinion. The macmall rebates are great and perhaps they will increase slightly for Black Friday.

5. networkr macrumors newbie

I was informed by an employee at a local apple store that there will be a black friday sale but even they donot know what it will be on. My guess is a $100 of the mb. I also plan on purchasing one form macmall ,and I'm waiting on black friday to see if there will be an extra discount.

6. tsa1 macrumors regular

well according to that article most of discounts came from
    resellers not apple itself so I'm not expecting to get a great deal from them.

Now what are the chances that amazon or mac mall might offer deal like last years?

7. drewsof07 macrumors 68000

drewsof07

Very good chance there will be TONS of free accessories through Macmall. They always sweeten the deal.

8. takita787 macrumors newbie

Amazon.com has a black friday countdown; i bet there will be discounts on the MBP. good luck.