Black Friday: iMac Pro

Eriksonc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 6, 2018
What are the odds of finding a discount on the iMac Pro this black Friday?

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
What are the odds of finding a discount on the iMac Pro this black Friday?
Low

i believe in the past apple provided a 150 gift card when spending XX dollar amounts, so you may see that. B&H Video may have a promotion on Macs, but I can't see anything of value being promoted for the iMac Pro. its such a niche product.

IdentityCrisis

Suspended
Sep 9, 2018
Low

i believe in the past apple provided a 150 gift card when spending XX dollar amounts, so you may see that. B&H Video may have a promotion on Macs, but I can't see anything of value being promoted for the iMac Pro. its such a niche product.
Agreed. Adorama this week is knocking $350 to $500 off every Apple iMac Pro configuration with promo code APINSIDER.

https://deals.appleinsider.com/deal/18/10/01/350-500-off-apples-imac-pro-with-no-tax-in-48-states-0-financing

mikehalloran

macrumors 68000
Oct 14, 2018
The Sillie Con Valley
Agreed. Adorama this week is knocking $350 to $500 off every Apple iMac Pro configuration with promo code APINSIDER.
Hmmm... the basic discounts are equal to (or close to) the Apple Education store prices. Combined with the $0 sales tax makes it an attractive price for this California resident. Less expensive on some models than the Refurb Store.

Gotta apply for the credit card, though. Ouch!

Reactions: IdentityCrisis