Black Friday return7 Sale

Vandam500

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2008
Take advantage of these prices people! I have Billminder and it's awesome! :) Plus it always gets constantly updated and the support is amazing! ;)

Comment

djinn

macrumors 68000
Oct 4, 2003
Take advantage of these prices people! I have Billminder and it's awesome! :) Plus it always gets constantly updated and the support is amazing! ;)
Got it. The wife was getting tired of me accidentally paying twice on bills. :)

Comment

return7

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 8, 2008
Did you know we're from Atlanta (well, the Atlanta area). :D

Got it. The wife was getting tired of me accidentally paying twice on bills. :)
Hope you like it. Leave us an honest review on the App Store!

Thank you both very much. :)

Comment

Vandam500

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2008
Did you know we're from Atlanta (well, the Atlanta area). :D

Hope you like it. Leave us an honest review on the App Store!

Thank you both very much. :)
Are you serious! That's awesome!!:) What part of Atlanta?

Comment

iFerd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
What is placetagger? :confused:
PlaceTagger is a really cool application that records geographic coordinates to add to pictures. There is a desktop companion that takes the recorded data from the iPhone and adds it to the appropriate image file. This is especially cool for iPhoto users because you can see where the pictures were taken right there. All you do is start PlaceTagger, set the camera's clock in sync with the iPhone, put the iPhone in your pocket (the screen goes off automatically to save batteries), and shoot away.

Very slick, and far cheaper than adding GPS to a camera, if it is even possible to do so.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.