Black Front, White Back

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ryhno45, Jul 7, 2010.

1. ryhno45 macrumors regular

So I read a topic earlier on this, and to be perfectly honest, I do not feel like using the search button..:(

But after reading "Early iPhone 4 Cases Show Mixed Quality" from this site, I think instead of waiting for the All White IPhone 4, I should just get a black and later buy a white back. Of the pictures that I have been seeing, the white front does seem different, and maybe it is just me being comfortable with the White 3gs, but I find it a little too bright.(Maybe the contrast of the main screen vs the white isn't appealing to me, picture-wise.)

So instead, I'd like to know, if anyone, who has time and the skills, could please make a few mock ups of the Iphone 4 with a Black Front, White Back Panel? Maybe a few other colors, or reverse if you'd like! I would do this myself, except I do not know how. Plus, my imagination battery is running low, and if I close my eyes too hard, I'll go to sleep..:eek:

Also what kind of screwdriver do I need to unscrew the the back?

Thanks!:apple:

+++I'm sure many other members would appreciate your work!

2. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

:mad::apple:

3. ryhno45 thread starter macrumors regular

I know i'm being a bad :apple:

But.. my topic is not 100% the same as the previous one's!

4. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

If you didn't search, then how do you know your topic is unique? Like the other ones?

5. nooaah macrumors 68000

nooaah

Eh, it's basically then a white 3GS. If it looks good to you then go for it, it's not like the parts would cost that much from a decent vendor.

6. ryhno45 thread starter macrumors regular

I read them earlier during the week.
    I remember one where someone posted a link with different color backs available to purchase. Someone else though commented on how the quality would be poor with respect to the price the customer would be paying.