Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
To preface, I am not a T-Mobile customer but did a guest check out last night. This morning a label was generated for UPS pickup, this is a good sign it actually is in stock. I will update when I have a shipped confirmation via UPS.

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
I have two emails from T-Mobile stating the Trail Loop has shipped and I have been billed for it. No movement on the provided UPS tracking number yet.

Onsight72

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
For anyone looking for the S/M Trail Loop, check out Verizon. It looks like they are shipping now.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 1.49.02 PM.png

Reactions: DetTigers

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
Wow did you order one day shipping or? lol I paid a few extra for two day shipping since I was on confident it was on hand

I paid for 2 day shipping…hated to, but did. From the tracking, it appears it was in a warehouse (or store?) near me.

It was supposed to be delivered by 2:30 today, but UPS is running late. I wouldn’t be surprised if he heads home without delivering it.

That seems to be the common M.O. with carriers now days.

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
I paid for 2 day shipping…hated to, but did. From the tracking, it appears it was in a warehouse (or store?) near me.

It was supposed to be delivered by 2:30 today, but UPS is running late. I wouldn’t be surprised if he heads home without delivering it.

That seems to be the common M.O. with carriers now days.

Well…UPS came through, but TMobile didn’t. I received the gray/blue band.

And good luck getting any help from customer service if you aren’t a customer. They had no idea what to do.

• Wow
Reactions: Onsight72

gatorknight904

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
Well…UPS came through, but TMobile didn’t. I received the gray/blue band.

And good luck getting any help from customer service if you aren’t a customer. They had no idea what to do.

That is wild. Will report back tomorrow once mine delivers.

It makes sense though as my gray/blue order from Apple has the earliest delivery window from 10/27 - 11/01

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
Wow check this out:
Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 7.54.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 7.58.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 7.55.03 PM.png

This is B/S, it was like switched out after the order was placed, I'll know tomorrow morning when I pick up package from UPS

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
It was my billing email , the initial order and website order status says Black/Grey:

"Your T-Mobile order payment has been processed" - email

That is exactly what happened to me. My initial order confirmation stated black/gray, but my shipping notice said gray/blue. Didn’t see that until I looked back through my emails tonight after receiving the wrong band.

Keep us posted.

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
That is exactly what happened to me. My initial order confirmation stated black/gray, but my shipping notice said gray/blue. Didn’t see that until I looked back through my emails tonight after receiving the wrong band.

Keep us posted.
Do you have any recourse for a refund / exchange ? I used Affirm so the dispute if I need to is harder than if I placed the order with another card.

Vegaspilot

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2010
Hmm that’s interesting they changed the order for you guys after the fact. I gave it a try and ordered one late last night. It’s on the way via UPS. Initial billing email says black/grey. Shipping email this night just shows shipping method, order date and address. Doesn’t list the item. Guess we’ll see. Hope they didn’t pull the same as I’m not a T Mobile customer either.

gatorknight904

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
Hmm that’s interesting they changed the order for you guys after the fact. I gave it a try and ordered one late last night. It’s on the way via UPS. Initial billing email says black/grey. Shipping email this night just shows shipping method, order date and address. Doesn’t list the item. Guess we’ll see. Hope they didn’t pull the same as I’m not a T Mobile customer either.

Same here. My shipping email doesn’t show the product. When I click the link on the email to check order status on the website it still shows black/grey. We will see what happens tomorrow lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.