Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

4GLTE lover

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2013
Hi all, I have a White/Gray Lifeproof case for my Black iPhone 4S, so I would like to get the White/Gray Lifeproof for my Black iPad Mini, so that they would match but, I am having second opinions of how it might look? Do any of you have this combination (White/Gray Lifeproof on black iPad Mini) or the Black iPad Mini with a Black Lifeproof?? If so please post pictures. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Unless I misunderstand you, you have the whte/grey on your black phone, and want to know what the exact color combination will look like on the black Mini.

It will look almost the same as your phone, just larger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Commy1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2013
Um... Yes, if it matches then hooray. If it protects your device well, then that should be the point. Seems like this is a very rhetorical question.
I have a black Otterbox on my iPhone 5, but I know that an Otterbox on my iPad will turn it into a beastly thing. Protection over how well it goes with my man purse. And I don't own a man purse.

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Um... Yes, if it matches then hooray. If it protects your device well, then that should be the point. Seems like this is a very rhetorical question.
I have a black Otterbox on my iPhone 5, but I know that an Otterbox on my iPad will turn it into a beastly thing. Protection over how well it goes with my man purse. And I don't own a man purse.

He is planning on getting a case, his question is about the color of the case.

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Someone!? I mean 9 days and NO ONE????????????????

It's the same color combination as your iPhone + case, it will look like a bigger version of your iPhone. It's a safe assumption that if you like that combination on your iPhone, you'll like it on your iPad... if not, just return it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.