Black iPad with iOS 7 opinion

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by DBZmusicboy01, Jun 27, 2013.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

It doesn't look professional or right
    Like the contrast doesn't look right and it looks better for iPhone but for ipad
    iOS 6 is the best looking

It would been amazing if iOS 6.5 existed
    The features of iOS 7 but the looks of iOS 6

2. gadget123 macrumors 68000

3. ben824 macrumors regular

At this point we can only dream. The look we have come to know and love as iOS is dead. We now have a new age "modern" plain dull look.

I plan to wait for a jailbreak and for someone to create a skeuomorphic theme to replace all the flat garbage and give me the iOS 7 I, and many others, really wanted, iOS 7 features with the classic pre-iOS 7 look.

4. tremlock macrumors 6502a

tremlock

There will definitely be iOS 6 themes in Cydia

5. matty.p macrumors 6502

Using it in a black iPad mini and it looks good to me. I like the contrast of the white space with the black border while still getting the mental trick of the black borders while looking at video. It's personal opinion I think.

6. ra4oasis macrumors 6502

ra4oasis

It is actually more appropriate to put the word "dull" in quotes, since that is an opinion. iOS 7 actually IS modern, since it is following the design trends of today.

I have iOS 7 installed on my black iPad 2, and it looks fantastic. It makes me cringe to go back to iOS 6 on my iPhone. In my opinion, iOS 6 looks very dated now.