Black iPhones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 3rdiguy, Sep 16, 2015.

1. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

Do you think Apple will ever make completely black iPhones ever again? I like the variations of Space grey but love solid black. What do you think?

2. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

I think the new iPhone 7 will come in three colours: Sympathetic Black, Tim Cook Gold and Unapologetic White.

[​IMG]

...but honestly I don't have the foggiest, we'll just have to wait and see. :)

3. GaryNoine macrumors member

GaryNoine

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Well, solid black except for that very wide stainless steel band around the entire phone. :D

5. JFazYankees macrumors 6502

JFazYankees

I wish they would bring back the iPhone 5's slate color. They have improved their anodizing process, so it shouldn't scratch as easily. That color was probably my favorite of all the available iPhone colors.

6. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I doubt it.

Space Gray is proof that Apple can deny the customer that which they want and the customer will eat it up.

7. Yellowbean12 macrumors member

Yellowbean12

I really like the slate colour of the iPhone 5, I wish they'd bring that back again.

8. NYY FaN macrumors 6502

NYY FaN

I wish they had different shades of dark colors, whether it's space grey and slate grey and whatever else, the same way they have silver/gold/rose gold for white faced iPhones. Really doesn't make sense to only have one dark option still.