Black Macbook Pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by bladehavoc, Oct 10, 2008.

1. bladehavoc macrumors member

I was looking at the Adobe website for the CS4 and I found an intriguing flash animation containing this picture:

[​IMG]

It's what appears to be a Mac notebook - and the gap on the sides lead me to believe its a MBP. However, it has a smaller bezel and appears to be black. It also seems to have MacBook-type keys. Am I just seeing things or is this just me interpreting a picture wrong?

2. mr.stinki macrumors 6502

the keyboard pictured seems more like the current mbp keyboard.

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

They needed a computer that looked sleek, but they didn't want to bother Apple, so they Photoshopped the current MBP to look like a generic computer.

4. bladehavoc thread starter macrumors member

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

But I have admit, that Photoshop job looks pretty sweet. (Well let's hope Adobe can use Photoshop like pros).

6. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

Good eye! I think we can chalk this up to 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' they simply needed the appeal of an Apple with a color that matched the page.

7. butterfly0fdoom macrumors 6502a

It's definitely a photoshopped current MBP. I can see the latch holes.

8. Samarium macrumors 6502a

Samarium

Well, they're using Firefox on OS X, so they did bother Apple in order to use that picture. So why didn't they asked permission for both at the sime time? Bring the speculation back!:)

9. jTreu macrumors 6502

Apple should make a black aluminum pro though, that with the mb keyboard would look slick.

10. andrewdale macrumors 6502a

Haha, you better hope that Adobe can do some pretty awesome stuff with their own program!

11. akm3 macrumors 68020

Gasp! Adobe digitally manipulates the photographs in their advertising?!? Gasp!

12. duykur macrumors regular

i'm not sure if it would look good, it might, but it also seems a little generic. The Macbook pro has always been a stand out laptop and I would like it to stay that way.

13. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Why would they have to ask Apple for permission to show a generic looking computer running an open source browser on top of an OS that could ask well be Linux with a skin?

14. 204467 macrumors 6502a

A black MBP would be sweet. It would look like the iPod Classic. Now all Apple would need is a red aluminum notebook the same color as the third gen iPod Nano.

15. Samarium macrumors 6502a

Samarium

Sorry! A friend told me the same thing. I thought the opposite. Thanks for correcting me though.