Black Macbook

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by drater, Feb 8, 2008.

1. drater macrumors 6502a

drater

I'm trying to decide if I should buy iKlear or the Monster screencleaner from best buy.... anyone have any input or suggestions? Don't want to ruin my glossy screen. Thanks. :)

2. Beowulf666 macrumors regular

Beowulf666

Did you spill something on your screen? or do u have fingerprints all over your screen? Ever since I got my black macbook with glossy screen, the only thing i've used to clean it is that cloth that came with it, and it's still clean as the day i got it.

3. Macsleuth macrumors member

IKlear

I've only used the iKlear product so far.
    I think it's great.
    G

4. forafireescape macrumors 6502a

forafireescape

5. writeous macrumors regular

How bout you save your money and just use water as :apple: suggests in the manual.

6. Potus macrumors 6502

iKlear

I've used iKlear on my macs for years and I can't praise it highly enough. It works extremely well. It's made by a very small company with excellent service. I wrote a note to them thanking them for their product and the president answered my e-mail.;)

7. zepharus macrumors 6502a

zepharus

Monster LCD cleaner is honestly the BEST cleaner hands down.. take this from someone that has tried them all. I infact have about 15 Microfiber cloths. About 6 of those the BIG ones they used to include, the size of a freaking towel!

this stuff ROCKS and it is a thicker gel like consistency....get it youll love it

8. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

iKlear works well..but to be honest, i just use a cloth to wipe down the screen-- the travel packs of iKlear don't work too well (at least they didn't for me)