Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
i was thinking about getting the black nylon watch band? is it better then the sport band for exercising? such as walking, hiking, biking?

Reactions: 3568358

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2015
United States
i was thinking about getting the black nylon watch band? is it better then the sport band for exercising? such as walking, hiking, biking?
I haven't used the nylon band. I head that many people are happy with the nylon band. I personally love the sports band. And I reccomend it for sporty activities. But if you don't like it or iris uncomfortable Or leaves a rash or something, people have told me that the nylon band is very light and airs out easy. It's really just preference and I'm sure you'll love the sport or nylon band. Both do the job very well.

The sports band is highly chemical resistant. And the nylon band will be fine as well, although might take some more time to dry f you're doing things like swimming, while the sports band will dry In Seconds.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
I haven't used the nylon band. I head that many people are happy with the nylon band. I personally love the sports band. And I reccomend it for sporty activities. But if you don't like it or iris uncomfortable Or leaves a rash or something, people have told me that the nylon band is very light and airs out easy. It's really just preference and I'm sure you'll love the sport or nylon band. Both do the job very well.

The sports band is highly chemical resistant. And the nylon band will be fine as well, although might take some more time to dry f you're doing things like swimming, while the sports band will dry In Seconds.

i mostly use my watch for the activities i listed above.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.