Black or Brown leather 13inch Muzetto?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by amarcus, Nov 12, 2011.

1. amarcus macrumors 6502

Hello all,

I'm really undecided as to which color muzetto (http://sfbags.com/products/muzetto/muzetto.php) I should buy - I'm torn between black with a copper highlight or brown with a black highlight. I'd love to hear some opinions from owners of either (or both?) colors to help me make up my mind. One thing that particularly complicates the decision is that the brown leather muzetto always seems to look different in every picture.

Can't wait to hear your responses,

Adam

2. v654321 macrumors member

Definately the brown one with not a different accent (if that is at all possible). Reasoning is simple: brown is the easiest to combine with any other color and it makes it much nicer/professional. Give it some time and the leather will show some wear which gives it an even better look.

3. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Hate to sound like a "me, too", but me, too. I like the brown better. I have a bag for my MBP 15" which is brown. My bias is I generally prefer brown to black in most leather products I own (brief case, jackets, carry-on grip) . As post above points out, I think brown ages better - looks better as it ages.

Enjoy your new bag!!:D