Black or white 32GB iPhone 3G S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gershon, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Gershon macrumors member

Gershon

Should I get a black or white 32GB iPhone 3G S? Thanks :cool:

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

We can't answer that.

Its a personal preference. If you like the white one, get that, if not get the black.

For most people it probably won't matter since it will be in a case that will cover the back of the phone anyways. Its your money, your decision and so only you ultimately need to make the choice.

3. cridiron macrumors member

If you're a boy, get black.

If you're a girl, get white.

4. veterator macrumors member

veterator

Get white, that way yours will be different from mine. . . if it ever comes.

5. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

Yeah, that's what she said.

6. brh12 macrumors newbie

True, if you get a case it doesn't matter unless it is clear. I think white would be more visible through most cases though. I went black.

7. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

I heard that once you go black, you never go back.

8. war eagle macrumors 6502a

I'd roll with white this time around. Everybody and their mother has black. Wish they would go back to the OG silver, I loved that.

And what's up with these case stuff? How hard is it not to drop something?

9. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

Sober = easy
    Drunk = hard

10. fastbite macrumors 6502a

fastbite

11. ratbatblue macrumors 6502

These Decisions Are Just So Unfair

I just can't get over how extraordinarily unfair, even prejudicial it is that the iPhone is not offered in chartreuse. I'm considering starting a separate thread about it. First, though, I guess I'll do a search and see if any pink fans out there have beaten me to it. Or any other color fans. While I'm at it, I wonder if my new iPhone has shipped yet? Nope, still "Prepared for Shipment". Hmm. Wonder if I did the right thing buying this year, or should I have waited until next year? What do you guys think? All of you. While you're pondering that, please also consider what I should do if I drop my new phone, but it shows no physical signs of damage, or if I go swimming with it or drop it in the toilet, and whether or not I should put it in a case or carry it naked, as though there'd be a place to put it if I carried it naked. Finally, I'm still not entirely sure I shouldn't have gone with the Pre instead of another iPhone. Someone please tell me all the possible reasons for deciding either way, so maybe I'll feel better about my decision. Wait, I nearly forgot to ask: Will Apple release a new iPhone next year, in what month, and what will be in it that isn't in this year's?

12. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

That's it. There is now no more need for any more posts for the rest of the year.