Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hufflematt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2015
UK
The long, agonising process of choosing a watch will soon be over. For me it came down to four things -- three of which have been settled (and all of those thanks to comments made on these forums).

1. 42mm -- easier to read
2. SS -- sapphire
3. Sports strap -- stellar review

Which leaves

4. Black or white strap?

Help me out -- please!

Flow39

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2014
The Apple Store
The long, agonising process of choosing a watch will soon be over. For me it came down to four things -- three of which have been settled (and all of those thanks to comments made on these forums).

1. 42mm -- easier to read
2. SS -- sapphire
3. Sports strap -- stellar review

Which leaves

4. Black or white strap?

Help me out -- please!

I like the black, it seems to fit in with everything more easily. White stands out more, but I don't think you could go wrong with either.

/dev/toaster

macrumors 68020
Feb 23, 2006
San Francisco, CA
Based on the limited supply shipping rumors I might be forced to decide between white and black. If the rumors are true I am going to go with white because it looks better.

However, I estimate it will change colors within a few weeks. I have my hair dyed pink and it just gets on everything I touch. I play with my hair which causes it.

Clear iPhone case turned pink within a month lol.

Vanilla Face

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2013
Do you want it to stand out or blend in? White stands out and looks beautiful. Black looks more ordinary, generic, and blends in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.