black screen

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by DELINDA, Jan 17, 2009.

1. DELINDA macrumors regular

I plugged in my acer 24" monitor into my 13" laptop then plugged in a bamboo wacom , turned on the laptop and had to leave . I put the lap to sleep came back a lot later and found the screen open to the screen saver . I put the laptop back to sleep and came back later . I hit the key board key and nothing happened . The screen stayed black . I got out my leopard missing manual and started a search . While I was looking I held down the start button and my problem was solved . My question is this . Both the monitor and wacom have been used before together , this is not the first time . What happened . I never had this happen while using these two items before . There was some cable company working in the neighbor hood . Could they have caused the black screen ?

2. jackiecanev2 macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it starts happening everytime you use the devices, or constantly.