Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scotthayes

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2007
Planet Earth
Glad it all worked out. Would love to have seen the managers face when you got your phone out and started calling.

Shows what standing up to them can do.

chiefroastbeef

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas/ Hong Kong
I too have a little black speck of dust on my D40, either I've gotten used to it or it went away, since I haven't noticed it until I came across this thread. The speck of dust is only visible went pointing at a white wall anyways.

Congrats on the upgrade! The D60 seems cool, a sensor cleaner seems nice, if it does its job. I never take my lens out anyways(Nikkor AF-S 18-200mm), I guess I don't really need one.

Dmac77

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 2, 2008
Michigan
Sorry chiefroastbeef, if it is within the return period I would take It back to where you got it. And yeah the manager looked like he was going to ***** his pants. I forgot to mention that after I got the new D60, I asked for the manager's name and employee number, because I said that I wanted to call corporate HQ to file a complaint against him. I haven't done nor am I planning on it, I just wanted him to fret all night. I know, that was mean of me.:D

Don

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.