Blackberry Curve 8310 & Mac?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Krafty, May 16, 2008.

1. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

I just got one, but I can't connect to it on my Mac. I paired it up with BT but there's no arrow showing to send file or browse device. When I click on it, it just goes to the System prefs.

I've tried Missing Sync and PocketMac and both couldn't find or connect to my blackberry which is connected & charging via USB. I tried disconnecting, starting the program, then connecting, and nothing.

The program it came with "BB User tools," when I double click it, it just opens a window, but nothing inside it appears.

So, whats wrong?

2. Stang68 macrumors 6502a

Stang68

Yesterday I bought an 8330 Curve from Verizon and was having trouble with PocketMac. I tried Missing Sync and now it works great! I suggest that. I dont know why you're having problems with Missing Sync.

3. mjrucker macrumors newbie

Blackberry Curve & Mac

I use pocketmac to sync my curve 8310 with my iCal and Address book. Make sure your phone is not plugged into your computer when you install PocketMac. (If it's installed now, uninstall it, then reinstall it). Also make sure you highlight your blackberry icon before click the "sync" button. (there is a choice to highlight either .mac or blackberry)

Good Luck::)