BlackBerry Pearl 8220 "Flip"

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by TSE, Mar 30, 2009.

1. TSE macrumors 68030

I bought this phone with T-Mobile on a family plan. The family plan includes 400 minutes, fave 5, unlimited texting, and unlimited nights and weekends.

I absolutely love this phone. WiFi is amazingly easy to use, it even plays Youtube, I am going to install a 16 GB MicroSD card and use it as my main MP3 player, the software is refined, the phone is small, the camera is decent for a 2 megapixel, the battery life is great, and overall it is a good phone. The one thing I have to say I don't like about it is the outside and inside where fingerprints cover the exterior easily, almost as easy as the black MacBook. :)

My family got 3 BlackBerry 8220 flips, all three for a total of 50 dollars, and 2 Samsung Gravities for free. So overall we got 5 above average phones for 10 dollars each.

I have a question though, is it possible to sync the blackberry via Mac OS X and send iTunes music to the MP3?

2. Jman14 macrumors 6502

Yes and no, music yes with there no program call Media Sync which can sync to only iTunes PLAYLIST and only with music no videos or podcast.