Blackberry Storm?!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by JasonBourne1, Jun 4, 2009.

1. JasonBourne1 macrumors regular

Does anyone know how to transfer files from Mac (tracks, photos, video) to the Blackberry Storm?
    Everytime I use the USB to connect the two, my MBP doesn't recognise it.
    Is there a free way to do this?

Regards

2. i.shaun macrumors 6502a

i.shaun

Did you try Bluetooth?

or iSync (it should already be on your mac, it's a small program for transferring stuff from phones but I never got to use it because it doesn't work with my phone).

Those 2 probably won't work if USB didn't even pick it up, but it's worth a shot. Maybe someone else who has a blackberry can be of more assistance

3. theMaccer macrumors 6502a

theMaccer

my MBP does not recognize my E71 using USB, but both bluetooth and isync work. try those.

4. thunderweb macrumors 6502

thunderweb

I use PocketMac Sync Manager and it works perfectly.

5. iBadger macrumors member

6. JasonBourne1 thread starter macrumors regular

Ive tried Isync and bluetooth, but neither of them worked even though both my Storm and MBP are paired.

Pls advise.

7. bailmdb macrumors newbie

BB Storm & PocketMac questions

Hey everyone, sorry to necro this thread but I have a question about the newest version of PocketMac & my BB Storm 9530. Is the only way to sync them through the connection of the Storm to my MBP via USB? I want to be able to find a solution that allows me to push my data wirelessly. I am running Entourage 2008. It looks like from what I can gather at PocketMac's site that the USB connection must be in place to sync info. I appreciate any insight.

8. phillyphill macrumors 6502

phillyphill

does blackberry desktop manager not work? does that do the same things as pocketmac? i know you can use bluetooth with bb desktop manager.