Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thehustleman

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2013
People "chose not to accept the source" because it was dubious and you can't provide anything beyond a poor picture. Then you refused to talk about how you got the picture, because it would "harm your employer". I mean, it's more than a bit ridiculous.

Edit: And now you changed the pictures, making yourself seem even less credible.

I didn't change it, i just showed a larger version of it.

I work selling Verizon wireless devices and service, i gave you facts and proof. If you choose not accept it, then do be it

Michael Goff

Suspended
Jul 5, 2012
I didn't change it, i just showed a larger version of it.

I work selling Verizon wireless devices and service, i gave you facts and proof. If you choose not accept it, then do be it

Oh, so now you're out in the open about how you "work for Verizon". Interesting. I thought you couldn't give information about your employer.

Find a story and stick with it.

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2010
Weren't there rumors of the new A10? Seems too soon to be coming out with a new model.

robanga

macrumors 68000
Aug 25, 2007
Oregon
Oh, so now you're out in the open about how you "work for Verizon". Interesting. I thought you couldn't give information about your employer.

Find a story and stick with it.

I think he said works selling verizon not for verizon, probably a dealer.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Could it possibly be simply a case that the store you work for are deciding to carry only one BlackBerry 10 based model (in this case the launching soon Q10) and are therefore issuing an EOL on the Z10 model, so that stores can no longer order more units. It doesn't actually mean that the Z10 is discontinued anywhere else other than at this particular shop / retail chain / supplier ?

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.