Blackbook resell price?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Mfrey89, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mfrey89 macrumors newbie

I have a blackbook that is in perfect cosmetic condition and is no more then a month old. The battery is still 100%. I was wondering what this would sell for? I oringinaly bought it for 1500. Thanks.

2. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

Ahem.... with no details about its inside, there's not much that we can talk about it, can we?

3. Mfrey89 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry.

2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2GB memory
    250GB hard drive
    Double-layer SuperDrive

4. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

This sounds rather new.... write it off as 'just 2 days used' on ebay and stick it at about 1000 to 1300. If you can manage international shipping - increase the range up to $1400. And if you give 'CHEAP' international shipping - upto $1500 as well!

P.S.: Make a good listing with everything above and it might cross the $1500 mark;)

DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN THIS FORUM! That goes in Marketplace Forum and you are required to qualify for accessing it!

5. muldul macrumors 6502

Ebay or craigslist it, and say it had bearly been used

6. FuuFuu macrumors regular

FuuFuu

give it to me for 900 :D

Ebay, check out other blackbooks that have the same specs as you, i'm sure there are some. check the price start and check how much they go for at the end. you should probably get the gist of how much you would get and at what price you should start

7. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

Even if that was a joke... it wasnt good cuz it would only result in the thread being closed!

Nothing personal though and sorry for the rude behavior!:eek:

8. FuuFuu macrumors regular

FuuFuu

sorry

9. pattman247 macrumors regular

$1550

i was deciding if i should sell my penryn blackbook aswell since the new ones are coming out soon and didnt feel like taking it on vacation, but I did put an ad on craigslist and got 5 offers all accepting the 1550 price. This of course included all my accessories, so moshi palmguard, incase hardshell, a sleeve, and the dvi connector, oh and 3 gigs of ram. :cool:
    I guess it wasnt needed to sell everything i owned since i would be buying another macbook anyway. But i would say 1500 just for the macbook is a good price, if it's in MINT condition.

10. tom123 macrumors regular

tom123

11. OrangeSVTguy macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

There is one on the Apple refurb site for $1299. Why do you expect to get more for it used when new ones cost the same? I also understand some of the extras you're giving away with it and the 3gb of memory.

But people are willing to pay what they want so good luck. If someone is willing to pay you $1500, sell it and don't look back :p

12. pattman247 macrumors regular

LOL cause after taxes its almost 1500, so for fifty dollars more you get a two cases, a 20 dollar cable, an extra gig of ram, and a palm rest cover, not to mention thats comparing to the refurbished model. I had many offers for this price, since it is mint condition. But I decided to keep it :eek: cause i just couldn't let go, even though I could have basically bought the new model since I had enough for it.

13. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.