Blackrain or Redsnow?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by wrkactjob, Apr 8, 2010.

1. wrkactjob macrumors 65816

wrkactjob

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

Sure

I love to waste money on things that are free! it's Awesome! :rolleyes: I like redsnOw I think Dev-team spends more time on developing a good jb program then being the 1st on the block to get it out. use either but don't pay for something that's free. at least use Blacksn0w and send George a few bucks for college. don't give money to idiots. these sites use Redsn0w and Blackra1n you would be a idiot to pay them. if your not sure how look for somebody on Craigslist they shouldn't charge more then $20 to do it!

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

4. Bdubb macrumors regular

Bdubb

+1, It is more reliable (either way they both get the job done properly)

the only issue you (might) have if you were Unlocking a 05.11.07 baseband with Blacksn0W... but since you don't need to Unlock it, you are safe.

5. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

BTW that site is a scam you cant unlock 3.1.3 3GS. As stated before please dont pay for JB software. The people who jb and unlock do it for free and nobody else can that isnt recognized.

6. wrkactjob thread starter macrumors 65816

wrkactjob

7. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

There are no good commercial sites, they are all scams in one way or another.
    If you are not computer/iPhone literate enough to JB on your own, you should not attempt it.

Or you could just do what all of us did when we started, do enough reading and researching until you understand it.