BlackrMBP retina similar to the MacPro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ekwipt, Jun 11, 2013.

1. ekwipt macrumors 6502a

Any chance we'll see a redesign on the new rMMBP Haswells when they are released? Black like the MacPros new design??? I'd personally love it!

2. luffytubby macrumors 6502a

luffytubby

A laptop shaped like a trash can is a good contender for worst idea ever. Most laptops are Black so the colorscheme is not a Good idea either

3. tillsbury macrumors 65816

A portable trashcan might be quite handy...

Seriously, the iconic MBP/MBA look is key nowadays, and is so prevalent in movies and documentaries that it would be unspeakably dumb of Apple to change it significantly. Even non-Apple users can recognise a Mac laptop from a distance...

4. gpat macrumors 6502a

The Macbook design language became as iconic as the ThinkPads once were. You see, you know it's a Macbook. Classical, modern, evergreen.

5. throAU macrumors 601

throAU

I think you'll find that whilst it is "styled" on the outside the basic shape of the new mac pro was dictated by cooling...

6. luffytubby macrumors 6502a

luffytubby

I know, and I applaud them for that. People who say they don't like the Mac Pro because of the design are crazy. I've never seen a cooling solution like it.

But this is not a laptop! Or would you do a Cylinder on the hinge like the old Vaios?

7. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

8. B... macrumors 68000

B...

That would be awful.

9. Wafflausages macrumors 6502

10. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

No it is not so awful. Apple is working on new plastic iPhone with different colors…. Think…low price means good profits. Apple needs more profits. :apple:

11. B..., Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014

B... macrumors 68000

B...

Apple does not absolutely need more profits. I am saying it would be awful to replace the line ith plastic. I wouldn't buy it.