Blade Case by T.D. design + 4S w/ Pics

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AlvinNguyen, Nov 4, 2011.

1. AlvinNguyen macrumors 6502a

No signal problems on the 4S - probably due to the new antenna design. My GPS and wifi is spot on as well so I guess it's all good :)

Looks really sexy - now I'm just deciding whether I like it better then my Element Vapor Pro black/black combo

Attached Files:

2. TheiPhoneChick macrumors 6502

TheiPhoneChick

That's a beauty! My white iphone is coming on Tuesday and I am still looking for that perfect case and that looks to be it!

3. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

nice. enjoy! :)
    are you using a rear protector (like a screen protector?)

4. AlvinNguyen thread starter macrumors 6502a

I am on the front and back too :) fits perfectly.

However, sadly I think I might have to sell the case because it does not fit my Bose headphones. Which is a HUGE bummer because I like this design better than the vapor pro - simply because the buttons on this is ridiculously nice and I use it for the camera a lot. :(

Anyone wants it I'll do $50 shipped - I paid $75 shipped on their site.

5. zelaya macrumors 6502

Check the element vapor pro spectra silver/silver. It look sexy with white iPhone. You can't go wrong with OP case as well.

Just my two cents.

----------

Man that sucks!!! You're taking a big hit considering you just got this case. Have you try getting a extension plug from radio shack or shave the plug a little. I was lucky my klipsch fit perfectly on my Draco IV but I had to put preasure on my wife bose.

6. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

7. TheiPhoneChick macrumors 6502

TheiPhoneChick

Yeah that is another case I was looking at. Can't decide, but ultimately it will be the one that causes the least amount of signal problems.

8. AlvinNguyen thread starter macrumors 6502a

9. Gahau macrumors regular

Could you please define " knock off"

10. danthegadget macrumors newbie

Knock-off case means that it is fake ones as it is not sold through the original case manufacturer website but rather a Chinese wholesale website. Some knock-off cases are flawless if you compare to genuine ones.

That Blade case is gorgeous. Too bad you have to sell it because of the headphone incompatibility.

11. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

why don't you get a line in extender

12. AlvinNguyen thread starter macrumors 6502a

I had one for a while for my vapor 4 and then I keep losing it so I say the hell with them. Really don't want to carry another extension piece :/ most people shouldn't have a problem with this but since I use the Bose headphones a lot I'm sol

13. sh0ebox macrumors member

Use an x-acto knife and shave off some of the excess plastic molding on the jack on your Bose if possible. It won't do any harm to your headphones, is quick, and you won't have to carry an extra extender around.

I had the same issue with my Shure SE530s and the case I use for my phone (Graft Concepts Leverage), but this quick fix solved the issue and prevents me from needing to carry around yet another accessory.

14. rankadmiral macrumors newbie

where can i order one in the usa?

where can i order one of these in the usa? also, are there different versions for the iphone 4 and 4s? some threads seem to suggest that this doesn't fit the 4s correctly. thanks!

15. Gahau macrumors regular

aren't they all comming from china?
    i am not selling anything since i havent bought anything yet... =)

16. fatlardo macrumors 6502

fatlardo

Any issues plugging in after market chargers?

17. r2fa3l macrumors regular

+1

18. t1m1t macrumors member

Have you, by any chance, checked the db rating? I really want to get this case, but if there's even a slight dip in reception I'd rather not... I have a CF back cover from Element Case and it made my phone unusable in my house (CF supposedly drops the reception slightly on phones). If the Blade were to do the same then I wouldn't be able to use it in my house.

19. applemonkey macrumors member

20. kaikai830 macrumors 6502

I bought this case awhile back when it first came out(original not knock off).Love the design but I lose about one bar and GPS is unusable.

21. t1m1t macrumors member

You lost service and GPS with the iphone4 correct? Do you know if it affects the iphon 4s?

22. RED84 macrumors newbie