Blank icon

TrulyYuki

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2010
Washington
I could use a little help. I don't know when it happened but my settings icon has gone blank. Just jailbroke my phone today. All i have is the basics, SBsettings, winterboard (no themes used yet), five icon dock and move2unlock.

Any suggestions on how I should fix this.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca

TrulyYuki

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2010
Washington

SayMilesAway

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2011
Florida
Respringing is just a temporary solution for me. The next time I download something this happens again. I read that there has been an update for absinthe that addresses this issue. My question is do you just run the jailbreak utility over your current jailbreak or do you have to restore and re-jailbreak?

TrulyYuki

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2010
Washington
Respringing is just a temporary solution for me. The next time I download something this happens again. I read that there has been an update for absinthe that addresses this issue. My question is do you just run the jailbreak utility over your current jailbreak or do you have to restore and re-jailbreak?
i have a fresh jailbreak. I haven't been able to jailbreak my iPhone 4s until today. And I never restored this phone from a back up. It was all fresh since the day it came out. but yes... its just a random bug. it just made me nervous since i haven't toyed with a jailbroken phone since last summer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.