Blank SMS?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by JP3G, Dec 24, 2008.

1. JP3G macrumors member

JP3G

I tried for a couple of days to search the issue on the forum, but I feal like I'm the only one.

Anyone having an issue with SMS? It occasionnally happens that I send blanks SMS to others. I did have my phone replaced since I lost my mute button, but still having this problem..

Any ideas? Thanks a lot, and merry Christmas!

2. Nidupb macrumors newbie

Up - same pb

Hi,
    I have exactly the same problem. I'm using Fido on iphone 3g, and the problem occurs more oftenly since I use os3...

It happends specially when I send sms on foreign contry or others operator, it's really boring. Any idea ?

Thanks !:confused:

3. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Christmas thread necro!
    Have you contacted Fido thread necromancer?

4. f00f macrumors 65816

f00f

5. Nidupb macrumors newbie

Hi,
    f00f > It's not like ur problem. When I send sms to myself, their is no problem, it's occur only if I send sms on an other operator, like fido to telus, or Fido to Orange.

Unspoken Demise> Yeah, I try to contact them. For them, If i can receive a sms that I send to myself, their is no problem... \o/

I found some "trace" of people like JP3G who had the same problem, but anything of "massive".

Thanks,