Blank Text Messages

Saif23

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2014
Does Anybody Get Blank Text Messages From The Person Your Texting ? Happens To Me Once A While, It Is iOS 8 Or My Carrier ?

afsnyder

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2014
Its Not iMessage, Its Regular Text Message. Everytime It Happens, I Have To Reset My Network Setting & Its Fine, Any Solutions ?
Why are you typing in all caps?

Does the message appear when you reset network settings or do the new messages start showing texts?

Its possible the person on the other end is not sending them correctly.

Saif23

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2014
No its not me or the person. I think its iOS 8.1 ? Sometimes I get the message as a blank text from the person & I gotta reset my network connection then I grt the correct text again.

apunkrockmonk

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2005
Rochester, NY
Personally I've never had this issue. In the past any time I received a blank text it was the person I was speaking with actually sending a blank text. Or a text that was just a space.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
No its not me or the person. I think its iOS 8.1 ? Sometimes I get the message as a blank text from the person & I gotta reset my network connection then I grt the correct text again.
So you're using the Beta iOS 8.1? Report it as a bug. There's already a thread for that sort of thing.

If that was a typo and you meant iOS 8.0.1. upgrade to iOS 8.0.2.

Saif23

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2014
So you're using the Beta iOS 8.1? Report it as a bug. There's already a thread for that sort of thing.

If that was a typo and you meant iOS 8.0.1. upgrade to iOS 8.0.2.
Im On iOS 8.1 Beta 2 & Same Issue, Im Gonna Report It

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.