Blasphemy

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by harrymohan, Jan 26, 2008.

1. harrymohan macrumors member

Hi Guys,
    I was recently at Redmond( Microsoft office) for interviewing as I am a college student. And I saw a guy with a white Macbook at the premises of Microsoft building:D. And I asked the interviewer who came to receive me, what is this guy and this machine doing here :eek: and he was totally intrigued with my question and happily said when a guy who was in elevator can show his macbook to Steve Balmer then he's pretty ok :D:D:cool::p hahahaha

What are your comments on it :eek::p

Is it Mac-inization at Redmond :rolleyes::p

2. djinn macrumors 68000

djinn

Microsoft is doing development on Apps for OS X. Example being Office 2008. My friend interviewed at Microsoft for a Linux position. I guess the phrase, "If you can't beat it, steal it" comes into play. Or I think thats how it goes. :)

3. harrymohan thread starter macrumors member

btw I showed him my iPhone and gave N number of reasons why iPod is better than MS Zune. Now u know what would be the outcome of the interview :eek::p:p

hahahah

4. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Microsoft's Macintosh Business Unit is also located at Microsoft in Redmond, WA.

5. dops7107 macrumors 6502a

dops7107

Not quite sure that qualifies as blasphemy. Heresy, maybe. Anyway... perhaps he had windows on the thing :rolleyes:

6. harrymohan thread starter macrumors member

hahaha!!:D:D that qualifies...The apple logo on macbook was enough!!

7. weckart macrumors 68040

Why blashphemy? Microsoft does not produce computers - only peripherals and the software to run on them - be they Sonys, HPs or Apple Macs. Gotta have something to run Vista on.

8. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

I have a couple of friends who work at Microsoft, and I know a guy who works high up on the Zune team. He is very upfront that most of the entire unit uses Macs, and some of them own iPods. I just got a kick out of that :D

(living in Seattle, everyone works at Microsoft)