Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SDColorado

macrumors 601
Nov 6, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
You are sorely mistaking. This item has "The King of Voice" not Siri. It also have app Twittle and more science advise. Which used to solve your continuous fixed position.

Wow yeah, and the reviewer is happy that the battery lasts 4-5 hours in normal use. Sheeesh, people complain about the AW battery and it lasts 4X or more longer :)

Well, looking at their online transacton history, it appears they have sold a whopping 51 units, so they are off and running! hahaha

Edit: AlieExpress gets lousy reviews on Reseller Rating too, so I am sure they will be right there to back you up if the watch isn't as described ;)

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I don't know if anybody else noticed this, but That digital crown sticks out horribly in those pictures. Looks comical to me.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I am still laughing. What a turkey of a product. Could be a good April Fools joke for an unsuspecting partner...

You know, I actually want to test it side-by-side with my Apple Watch and compare it in terms of quality of hardware and software. But I'm not tempted to purchase it. It would be interesting to see the differences.

Spendlove

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2015
Cambridge UK
You know, I actually want to test it side-by-side with my Apple Watch and compare it in terms of quality of hardware and software. But I'm not tempted to purchase it. It would be interesting to see the differences.

Joking aside, this one can take a sim card. Might give some indication of whether it truly is possible in the size of device it is.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Joking aside, this one can take a sim card. Might give some indication of whether it truly is possible in the size of device it is.

For that price point, and for the company to make a generalized profit, the cost to manufacture this watch must be relatively cheap and the materials would likely suffer greatly with general use.

Also, I do think Series 3 whenever it debuts, will be an LTE option with Apple.

Spendlove

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2015
Cambridge UK
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.