Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lexus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
Hi there,
You know how now days you can buy a $70k cellphone coated in diamonds and a $800k laptop also coated in diamonds I was wondering what other ridiculously blingy things there are.

So if you know any thing just stick a pic here.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Bling Teeth.

bling_bling_teeth.jpg

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
lexus said:
Ha I saw that on gizmodo it was hilarious. Do you think that it will catch on?

As retarded as spinners were they caught on. So long as it is in a rap video you will be seeing it on escalades and GMC Yukon Denali's soon enough..

Ed

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
I never thought I would actually see this in real life but a couple weeks ago I saw a group of kids walking towards the bus stop with gold teeth (probably caps) :rolleyes:
Until then I had thought it was just somethingyou saw on MTV.

lexus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
vniow said:
I never thought I would actually see this in real life but a couple weeks ago I saw a group of kids walking towards the bus stop with gold teeth (probably caps) :rolleyes:
You should have taken a picture

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
vniow said:

Several of my juniors and seniors (in beautiful, downtown Providence, RI) are wearing fake gold caps.

I don't get it, but it's the popular kids who are wearing them, so I think we all know where this is going ....

RandomDeadHead

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2003
fennario
thedude110 said:
Several of my juniors and seniors (in beautiful, downtown Providence, RI) are wearing fake gold caps.

I don't get it, but it's the popular kids who are wearing them, so I think we all know where this is going ....

Yea, premature tooth decay.
I bet dentists LOVE makeing these things, a good way to create a new generation of people needing massave dental rehabilitation. Crowns are what, $700-$1200 each these days?

MarkCollette

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2003
Toronto, Canada
When I was 5 or so, I chipped one of my front teeth. My parents were bastards, so I had a silver cap on my tooth for who knows how long. When I was in grade 2, some guy from grade 12 picked me up and wouldn't put me down, so I bit him with my bling sharp tooth. He dropped me pretty quick.

I was the original badass pimp :p

Nowadays, kids got it easy. Little babies see their first bling right when they're born, cuz momma's got a piercing down there. Hell, babies can chip their teeth on mommy's titty piercings too.

When I was a kid, titty tats were what we called kitty cats, cuz we couldn't talk right. Now every kid's got a momma with real titty tats.

/Where the hell am I going with this?

Bling yo!

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
MarkCollette said:
Hell, babies can chip their teeth on mommy's titty piercings too.

Wow, I haven't seen the word 'titty' used since I was like 5.

You're probaly right though sorta, I'm a bit afraid to breast-feed when I have kids, for one they'll get a mouthful of tiitanium and two, I don't know if enough milk can pass through a pair of 12-gaugues. :eek:

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
You can't talk about bling without including Vickie's diamond bras.... I think they also have a few bling thongs. How comfortable could it possibly be to have diamonds in your crack??

Attachments

• diamondbra.jpg
    diamondbra.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,026

MarkCollette

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2003
Toronto, Canada
floriflee said:
How comfortable could it possibly be to have diamonds in your crack??

How comfortable could it possibly be without diamonds in your crack??

You’ll take my diamonds when you pry them from my cold dead crack!

/Still a little hyper

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.