iPad Block YouTube Ads

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by Kyriacos, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Kyriacos macrumors newbie

Hello,

I dont know if my thread is against your rules or if its illegal. But one of my uses on my iPad Air iOS 9 is to listen to music via youtube. I more often play a whole playlist while Im busy doing something else around the house. The Youtube ads though, that pop up and interrupt whatever Im doing are really annoying. Is there any way to block them? I have to deal with JB 4 years now but if there is no other way, I would consider JBing it. Non-JB are on high priority though.

2. max2 macrumors 68000

3. Kyriacos thread starter macrumors newbie

I would prefer to stay on the stock apps, cause is what I use to work with so far. Is there any tested Ad Blocker that is working 100%? Thanks for your reply.

4. HansumKingtut Suspended

HansumKingtut

YouTube Red, Other wise, Ad/Content Blockers on IOS only work in Safari and Safari View Controllers as far as I know.

5. LordQ macrumors 68040

LordQ

6. max2 macrumors 68000

7. daleski75 macrumors 65816

daleski75

I tried that app as well but it hardly works on my 6s plus, websites stop loading and I have to turn on flight mode to get it working again

8. chillenandy321 macrumors regular

chillenandy321

Giving AdBlock a go right now. Been using Weblock but hated it only over wifi to block ads