Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

princealfie

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
Salt Lake City UT
I've decided to start relating my adventures with the iPhone at: http://iphonenut.blogspot.com/ and I am totally stoked. Unlike any other device so far that I own, I feel like this is a good ole friend, a dream come true. A big screen larger than my iPod (but less memory to boot however flash is more stable to house) and the ability to get the full web for the first time (although Sidekick claims to do this too?) are the breadwinning points.

Still working on activating the pre-paid options so basically I am glad to start blogging my adventures with the iPhone. And I wasn't supposed to get it until 2 weeks from now. Oh well, no food for 2 weeks.

Any other experiences? Ironically I got the iPhone to blog so it will be cool to blog about the device using the device itself! :) :apple:

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Congrats on the phone and kudos on the blog! Out of curiosity, what kind of finance terms does a bank put forward for purchasing a cell phone? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone doing that before!

marksman

macrumors 603
Jun 4, 2007
I wrote a little something about my initial experiences with iPhone Blogging and Wordpress here.

princealfie

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
Salt Lake City UT
Congrats on the phone and kudos on the blog! Out of curiosity, what kind of finance terms does a bank put forward for purchasing a cell phone? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone doing that before!

I basically told them I need a loan for my mortgage (which I typically pay by cash) and then I switched the loan to the iphone and just paid the mortgage via cash and the iphone using the loan.

It's time to realize that iphone is a lifestyle not just a fone like the treo or crackberry :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.