Blonde vs Brunette

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by i0Nic, Jul 18, 2008.

1. i0Nic macrumors 65816

There is a sexy blonde seductress you catch a glimpse of at the start of the night. She has a shimmering black dress on and has a stunning figure, you can't help but look at her. She's with her brunette friend, a more girl-next-door familiar face but quite pretty.

At the end of the night you catch up with the two beauties again, and this time the blonde looks all messed up with runny mascara and hair all frizzled up, she's lost a lot of her gloss. The brunette however, is still holding up well and is making sure her boozy blonde friend can make it home. She's the type of girl you'd take home to your mother - maybe not as stunning as the blonde but at the end of the day she looks great and at least she doesn't look like she's been around the block, so to speak.

The blonde is the black iPhone 3G.
    The brunette is the white iPhone 3G.

2. cantankerously macrumors regular

Nice analogy. I've always loved brunettes.

3. illutionz macrumors 65816

always love that brunette <3

4. ThEgg macrumors newbie

I seemed to have gotten a brunette black iPhone.

5. Gamst macrumors regular

Gamst

6. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

A guy at work has the white. It is quite stunning.

7. MV ROB macrumors member

My girlfriend must prefer blondes cause she likes the one i brought home for her to play with. I prefer brunettes, but my hot date is taking her sweet ass time getting here. If she dont hurry the hell up im gonna bring home another blonde.

8. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

9. WannaApple? macrumors 6502a

Ok, well Im female so that analogy doenst work for me...however...

A tall, dark and handsome type, but unkempt and doesn't nearly put as much time into himself or....

the tall, handsome, gray-haired George Clooney type that always looks great (White 16GB phone)

I'll take George over the slob any day :D and gladly love on my beautiful, WHITE 16GB all day! :p ;)

10. GreenJuice macrumors newbie

There's two new guys at work. One is a hot sexy blond guy. He wears a white suit that catches every girl's eye because its so different, he stands out and yet wears it so well. You can't help but check him out. The other guy is a dark haired, and he's your average hard working guy in the next cubicle, but quite cute too.

Initially all the girls ooh and ahh over the blond. You always catch glimpses of him throughout the day. But as the weeks go by, he continues to wear the white suit and it's novelty is definitely wearing off. The dark haired guy on the other hand, while not as flashy as his friend is always dressed professionally and looks great in any situation.

The blonde is the white iPhone 3G.
    The dark haired guy is the black iPhone 3G.

11. yode macrumors 6502

Blonde is definitely the White iPhone.
    Blonde/White iPhone = more flashy, a little gaudy.
    Brunette/Black = timeless, elegant yet subtle.

12. thor79 macrumors 6502

thor79

LOL...the battle of analogies...I think the first one is the better of the two.

I'm a sucker for blonds. Sure it gets ugly after a bit of use...but damn if it doesn't clean up mighty nice.

13. profetto macrumors regular

There is a new girl starting at the office next week. She walks in wearing a stunning black dress, very sleek and sexy. The next day the new intern female arrives. She is wearing a white slim dress and looks amazing.

Both ladies are sleek and beautiful, you can't keep but stare at them. You then get so obsessed at their beauty that you want to keep them from harm. You then order online a silicone dress to protect they're black and white dresses. The next day they come in to work, both look alittle more 'plump' and their curves don't seem to be as beautiful as before, not to mention they just look like a heap of mangled silicone trying to protect a beautiful dress that should never have to be covered up but if it isn't, in a year from now the dress will be more scratched and fingerprinted than a quarter from 1894.

Moral of the story, white or black, odds are they're going to be covered in the end! Only the one lucky person will get to see them undressed at home when they're being charged up at night, if you catch my drift...

14. Hls811 macrumors 6502a

Hls811

The ginger/redhead must be the original iPhone; just the right combination of sexy blonde and girl-next-door brunette. Ever so eloquent, friendly and helpful as the other 2 friends and not a fingerprint to be seen...

15. woodbutcher macrumors regular

woodbutcher

16. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

oo ginger!

17. redwarrior macrumors 603

redwarrior

That's what I want to know!

18. mpw Guest

Take the Nokia E90 home and you'll find that while not quite as easy as either iPhones that let you do the basic stuff at the stroke of a finger or two, once you open her up she'll let you do things that the iPhones couldn't even dream of doing... even while wearing leather gloves.

And a red head too;
    [​IMG]

19. ayzee macrumors 6502a

ayzee

Id take the "big girl" over the blonde or the brunette...
    Her name is the 32GB

20. pauld macrumors regular

Ironically, my (dyed redhead) girlfriend would probably take me reading a forum that compares girls to iPhones as a sign that I'd taken a step too far I to geeksville.

21. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Yeah, this thread is revealing. I feel like deleting it out purely out of shame. Maybe I might bury it in the Apple Collectors forum. ;)