• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

strangeday

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2009
CA
Rules:
After you vote, post your answer with a photo (a blonde or a brunette) instead of text.

After posting your photo, go ahead and elaborate if you wish :)

Here is my long time crush :eek:

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Blond guy, prefers brunettes, BSOH, can boil an egg, looking for friendship maybe more???

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Too safe of an answer, mate! Vote!! :cool:
I voted blonde, just for the stereotypical fun factor but my heart wasn't in the voting. :p

What's with the poll options? What, guys don't have different coloured hair? Is this a thread dedicated to men discussing the two limited options for preferred hair colour on women? What about women like me that like women and men alike? Are we just SOL? :D

strangeday

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2009
CA
I voted blonde, just for the stereotypical fun factor but my heart wasn't in the voting. :p

What's with the poll options? What, guys don't have different coloured hair? Is this a thread dedicated to men discussing the two limited options for preferred hair colour on women? What about women like me that like women and men alike? Are we just SOL? :D
:D Fair enough...

Next poll will have more diversity ;)

For now, just keeping it simple. This thread needs more pics :eek:

theLimit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2007
up tha holler, acrost tha crick
I voted brunette, simply because I very much prefer dark hair and pale skin. Blondes typically go the for the opposite approach, with light hair and dark skin, although I have seen a few very nice blondes with beautiful transparent skin. I didn't vote asian because that's just not fair, everyone knows that on the internet asian women are superior. I'm also a total sucker for girls with red hair and freckles, they just make me melt. I'll decline posting a pic because I'd rather not walk through the flames again.

thesmall

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2010
obvously i'll go for blondes... gywneth paltrow.. is my favorite.. i have a huge crush on her....

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Option #4 lol... Surprised Redheads were left out. People that like redheads are reeeeaaaaally into redheads.

I prefer brunettes, but in the end it really doesn't matter. If I connect and hit it off with someone and she's smart, funny, and has nice legs then bingo.

I prefer the first one :eek:
Neither, and esp not Britney. Gag.

dmr727

macrumors G3
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Hot is hot. Hair color, skin color, eye color - that's all just minor details to me. ;)