Blood Sweat and Tears - Or not in that order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TribalToy, Aug 11, 2008.

1. TribalToy macrumors newbie

Lol...thought that title would get your attention.

So i did a search for 'workouts' with the iphone and alot of people are using their nano's or shuffles instead of the phone...thats fine...

Regardless of the route you take...what headphones do you use?

Headphone wise I was using the normal ear in headphone and then I started to sweat....ALOT...and bu-bye headphones thanks to sweaty water damage.

On a side note...Id LIKE to beable to use them with my iphone 3g...the thought of carring around multiple apple devices drives me up the wall...sorry guys :eek:

Further notes...I do alot of weight lifting...very rarely will I be doing cardio.

2. bmwpowere36m3 macrumors 6502

I've always just used a pair of cheap in-ear phones w/ my iPod mini when @ the gym, biking, boarding. Thru the four years I've used it, I only have replaced the ear phones twice. For my daily use, I had a nice pair of Shure in-ear phones that have lasted all of 4 yrs. Now I'm making the jump to the iPhone, but I won't be taking that to the gym for fear of sweat, knocking it on something, etc... I'll leave that job still to my mini. I also made the switch to iPhone, so I wouldn’t have to carry around multiple items... but I'd rather be safe and just carry the additional iPod when I go the gym.

3. TribalToy thread starter macrumors newbie