Bloodborne / Finally !!! [possible spoilers]

MRU

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 23, 2005
Other
Had to create a new thread.

I just killed Gharnem ...

I know I am months and years behind you guys but I finally got there. I beat the game can you believe it.

Thanks all of you who offered tips and help over last couple of years.

I am stunned at myself ...

I am not ready for new game +

I am annoyed I hadn't completed the chalice dungeons before that final battle as I wasn't aware that I had even got that far. [edit] I see I can at least revisit those as they remain unlocked in new game +

Last edited:

mandoman

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2005
Awesome, good job!

Great game, you got me tempted to fire it back up as I have not played the Old Hunters DLC yet.

Reactions: MRU

MRU

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 23, 2005
Other
Did you...

Fight the moon presence yet or you decided not to go that way.

(Don't want to spoil it for anyone)

Bless
No I haven't, I did read that they appear dependent on what you had done up to killing your man. But TBH it's taken me two years nearly to get to this stage ....

MRU

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 23, 2005
Other
Woah, congrats! Feels good, right?

Tried The Old Hunters DLC yet? ;)
I am unsure how to activate it, I must re-read up about it, however as I am now in New Game + mode I will have to replay up to the point where you can activate it I assume.

Taustin Powers

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2005
I am unsure how to activate it, I must re-read up about it, however as I am now in New Game + mode I will have to replay up to the point where you can activate it I assume.
Yes, I think you need to beat the lower cathedral ward boss first. Then take the left exit from the cathedral ward starting lamp and let the amygdala arm grab you.

Taustin Powers

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2005
So what level are you now? What skills did you build up? What are your main weapons? Did you find the Blood Rock to +10 a weapon?

I mostly boosted vitality, strength and endurance. Favorite weapon by far is the Kirkhammer, but I also maxed out the Tonitrus for massive bolt damage and the Saw Cleaver.

MRU

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 23, 2005
Other
So what level are you now? What skills did you build up? What are your main weapons? Did you find the Blood Rock to +10 a weapon?

I mostly boosted vitality, strength and endurance. Favorite weapon by far is the Kirkhammer, but I also maxed out the Tonitrus for massive bolt damage and the Saw Cleaver.
I am using tonitrus and saw cleaver at only +7

I don't think I have blood rock.

----

I am actually playing Dark Souls 3 now as I am a good way through that too and so will finish it, then return to bloodborne :). Plus I still have loads to do in Nioh too .... daunting

MRU

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 23, 2005
Other
Darks Souls 3 update ....

Prince Lothric done and dust

Now last area for story line to do, but have still another optional boss and the other hidden dragonskeep area to do yet also before I even start the expansion.

Yay....

Reactions: Taustin Powers