Blue bumper pics

ian-frs

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2007
Jax
Nice Apple actually got that to you already. I still have about two weeks before mine ships.

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 4, 2009
Nice Apple actually got that to you already. I still have about two weeks before mine ships.
I ordered mine and my boyfriend's on the same day, but got him a green. No shipping notice even on his yet.

ian-frs

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2007
Jax
consider yourself lucky. I can't wait to get mine after seeing how good it looks on yours.

modnar

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2009
I ordered 2 black bumpers and 1 blue bumper on launch day. The black bumpers shipped 6/24 and the blue bumper shipped 6/25. The blue wasn't originally supposed to ship until 7/2 with the black scheduled for 6/24.

Somehow, the blue bumper made it to my house yesterday, with the black bumpers scheduled for today (they hung out in Anchorage for a bit).

Anyway, we decided we didn't want the blue one, so I put it on eBay last night, and it went for $58 including shipping! Wow. Some folks really want these fast.

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 4, 2009
How do you like the Zagg IS?

Any shield on the front?
I like the Zagg. I can notice it a bit, but I like being able to set the phone down and not have to worry about it.

I haven't put the front shield on yet. I'm still debating, but I will probably end up using it because I'm afraid my earrings will scratch the screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.