Blue Glidecase on White 4S - Pics

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by white4s, Jan 19, 2012.

1. white4s macrumors 65816

the blue glidecase i ordered came in today. i really like it but the blue is different than the website, more of a teal so i'll be returning it for a different color. fits real nice and tight. bottom left corner doesnt seem to want to clip it in fully though. otherwise i like it. reception wise it's been up and down. dont think its a $50 case

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JeffreyDJ macrumors regular

Looks good! If it's not worth $50, have you considered just returning it?

3. white4s thread starter macrumors 65816

i'm definitely returning it cause of the color but not sure if ill be returning it completely yet. this is the type of case i want and theres really nothing else out there like it besides the casemate jett metal which is the same price as well

4. OnNightfall, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2012

OnNightfall macrumors regular

I think the price is way high for a case/bumper like that. It should be $30...

5. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

If the inside is not lined with felt it will scratch the phone. That case looks like it would grenade the first time you drop it.

6. TyShawn macrumors 6502

My only concern is loss of signal. Short of that I would buy it at the $50.00 price point.

7. white4s thread starter macrumors 65816

it doesnt scratch, the sides dont make contact. feel free to check out their drop test video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w_DTziC6tq8. reception wise is weird ill say, certain areas it drops 1-2 but other areas im full up. i have verizon so its not that big of a deal. price wise it is what is, not too many cheap metal cases out there. ill be returning it for a silver one.