Blue Tooth Headset

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by waiyippy, Jun 21, 2010.

1. waiyippy macrumors newbie

any suggestion for a good blue tooth headset for the iphone?? thanks

2. Natesac macrumors 6502a

Natesac

The motorola s9 HD is a good set. I also owned a set of the altec Lansing backbeat. Both good. The backbeat had betteer call quality while the motorola has better music sound quality.

Between those two I would say go with the one you think will the most comfortable to wear. I have had friends take back the motorola set because it was uncomfortable.

Note that the play/pause and volume are the only buttons that will work. You still have to skip tracks on the phone. Apple has let us all down on this one.

3. randomerratum macrumors 6502

I LOVE my jawbone (it's not the most recent iteration, the one previous I think)- I've had 4 blutooth headsets and it's BY FAR the most comfortable...

...pretty pricey though, guess it depends on how much you plan on wearing it. Let me put it this way, it's the first headset I've had that I can literally forget I'm wearing.

4. Natesac macrumors 6502a

Natesac

You know I just automatically assumed you meant a stereo Bluetooth headset.

If you are just looking for something to make calls go with the jawbone if it's in your price range. They are supposed to be one of the best.

5. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

I still have and love my 2nd gen jawbone set. It's super responsive and the battery lasts for hours.

6. turugara macrumors regular

I use e planetronics 975 and I find it to be very comfortable even for long conversations. It isn't as good as a jawbone, but it is nearly as good for cheaper. The newer 985 i hear is even better.

Just giving you a different option if you don't like the looks of the jawbone.