Blue Tooth missing?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Bigewilson, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Bigewilson macrumors newbie

Umm Hello is the Blue Tooth for the :apple:TV hidding under the couch? Is it lost somewhere under the fridge cuz the dog was chewing on it? Maybe I threw it out in the box it came in. Gee I thought when you bought a wireless keyboard you might just be able to use it. If it were hiding somewhere it would be a dangle for the USB that would enable bluetooth the old fashion way. Probably a slightly embarrassing thing to bring up but a huge increase in functionality esp. for searches. Also what's with the remote just talking to Air Tunes; what a let down.
    Is the board on cocaine again or did they just miss having a stock split for the 5th time. It's this slow building theme that shows why Mac too must falter when everything goes to ****. Grade on a curve though, I wouldn't begin to choose someone else. And what's a few hundred percent gain in a year when you have a high of 1500% in five. I guess it's just tough times for the soundest of companies. Ugh.

2. Macinposh macrumors 6502a

Yes.

And aTV doesnt have a BT.

And dog ate your remote,it is in the left side of the front yard,stuck in a turd.

3. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

Quote of the day - :D

4. Pixellated macrumors 65816

What the heck? Are you on something?