Blue triangle at top right?????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Noumenon, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Noumenon macrumors regular

Anyone know what's it's for? I think it's trying to tell me something, but i can't deciphor it.

2. Speedracer04 macrumors 6502a

Speedracer04

...your going to have to be more specific or provide a screen shot or something.

but the only thing i can think of is the bluetooth icon.

3. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

It means something is playing in iPod mode. I've noticed many times it will still say something is playing when I stop playing a video and go to the main menu.

4. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

Yes, it means something is playing on the iPod side. Hit the Pause button and the blue triangle goes away.

5. Noumenon thread starter macrumors regular

6. cmaier macrumors G3

I've twice seen it show up after buying something from the wifi iTunes store. In both cases it showed up even though the iPod was paused. Force-quitting the iPod took care of it.

7. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Since 1.1.1 several people have reported seeing the play icon even though the iPod is not playing. I've had it happen to me 2 or 3 times. Opening the iPod, hitting play then pause makes it go away. Kinda annoying. For me, it seems to happen if I've been listening with headphones and take the headphones out before closing the iPod app.

8. Avatar74 macrumors 65816

Same here. Annoying I guess but livable.

9. gceo macrumors 6502a

gceo

I've had this happen several times since 1.1.1 without using the iPod at all, or headphones.

10. cmaier macrumors G3

Between this, the google maps link integration not working, the disappearing (alternatively miscolored) status bar, and, possibly, battery life issues, this release is pretty buggy.

11. tsvb macrumors 6502

I'm also having this happen to me. More annoying than anything, my phone never did this before the update to 1.1.1.