BluephoneElite 2

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Aravintht, May 15, 2008.

1. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

Hey, has anybody had any luck using this software?

It says the iPhone is compatible with some of the features, but i can't even get the basic calling to work.

any help would be much appreciated!

http://mirasoftware.com/BPE2/

2. MultiFinder17 macrumors 68000

MultiFinder17

Ouch, mate. One "Supported, so long as everything is juuuuuuuuust right", two "Eh, we might be able to do it one day", and four "Bwahahaha, never in a million years!"

No idea, but it does look like a kinda nifty bit of software. Any idea what talk-through is? Is it enabled for you?

3. nathanbookpro macrumors member

no three?

4. MultiFinder17 macrumors 68000

MultiFinder17

Oh, hahahaha, I was talking about the features that were/weren't supported on the iPhone; 1 that kinda is, 2 that might be in the future, and 4 that never will be :p

5. Aravintht thread starter macrumors 6502a

After playing around with it i've got the calls to work, basicaly if you let it ring for a few seconds then pick up its fine, and out going calls seem to work fine too.

nothing else works. it says the phonebook should, but it's taking it straight from address book.

anyone had any luck with this software? i used to have on my BB and everything worked fine, i wish Apple would include bluetooth in the SDK!

6. Jestered macrumors 6502

I've been trying to get this to work with my iPhone 3G for the last few days. I can get the phone to pair up with it. Once I quit the app, I lose the bluetooth connection on the phone, and once I launch the app again, the bluetooth connection comes back. So it appears the connection between the app and the phone is there.

BUT, when I tell it to make a call it just spins the beachball and I have to force quite the app. If I get a call, I get the notice on the screen with the picture of the person calling, but I cannot get the computer to answer the dang phone call.

How did you get the talk thru working for you?