Bluetooth acting up since Jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mykweb, Jan 1, 2012.

1. mykweb macrumors member

Last week I jailbroke my Iphone 4 running on IOS 5.0.1.

I jailbroke using redsn0w 9.10b3. Installed Cydia, restored my settings and all was ok.

I installed Mywi 5.0 so I can teather my macbook to the Iphone. This works ok over wifi and usb cable but will not work over Bluetooth. My mac can see my iphone and my phone can see my mac. When I try to connect them I can enter the passcodes but they will not register.

I also have a bluetooth Jabra Headset at my work, usually i connect my phone up and listen to music. After restoring my phone I needed to rescan for the device. I did and it connected. However the next day the device was not in my list of devices. Also the bluetooth icon in the taskbar does not show the usual Blue highlighted icon.

The same thing happened with my Bluetooth headset. I synced the device to the Iphone, and made a call. All was ok. I then hung up and went to make another call and the phone kept trying to call using the iphone. I went into the bluetooth manager and the headset was gone despite it being connected 5 mins ago.

Has any one else had similar issues? I was planning on another restore.

Any ideas?

Mike

2. mykweb thread starter macrumors member

any one got a clue. 500+ views and no reply :(

Going to restore back to default

Mike