Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dsteller

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
Hi guys, I'm having some bluetooth issues with Yosemite where whenever I try connecting my phone with my computer, it says that I need to 'Make sure network access is enabled.' I guess this is a two part question, is it a problem with Yosemite, and if not, how can I fix this?

I wasn't sure where to post this so tell me if there is another spot where I will get more feedback! Thanks, anything you guys have to say will help a ton!

TeToslaw

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2013
Hi guys, I'm having some bluetooth issues with Yosemite where whenever I try connecting my phone with my computer, it says that I need to 'Make sure network access is enabled.' I guess this is a two part question, is it a problem with Yosemite, and if not, how can I fix this?

I wasn't sure where to post this so tell me if there is another spot where I will get more feedback! Thanks, anything you guys have to say will help a ton!

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1741423/

MacVidCards

Suspended
Nov 17, 2008
Hollywood, CA
This falls in the silly department. You can't pair a phone and a Mac, but somehow you are supposed to accept that this new magic works where they communicate, but don't "pair".

Which is perhaps why DP2 introduced the "3 yes" section in profiler. Eager to see if it all gets easier to comprehend in DP3

Dsteller

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
This falls in the silly department. You can't pair a phone and a Mac, but somehow you are supposed to accept that this new magic works where they communicate, but don't "pair".

Which is perhaps why DP2 introduced the "3 yes" section in profiler. Eager to see if it all gets easier to comprehend in DP3

Sorry if I am wrong, but there is a way to connect your phone and mac via bluetooth to use some apps.

But your answer doesn't much help as my problem is the fact that I can't enable my network for bluetooth.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.