Bluetooth audio quality is just brilliant on the iPhone 6 Plus.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WilliamG, Oct 9, 2014.

1. WilliamG macrumors G3

I don't know about anyone else, but Bluetooth has never, ever worked for me correctly on any iPhone until now.

By this I mean I kept hearing clicks, pops, and other unpleasantries while on the phone. Others may have different tolerances to such audio...impurities, but it always drove me a bit nuts. I've had every iPhone, and it's been the same thing as long as I can remember. I know the cases I've owned haven't been the issue, since even naked (the phone, not me), Bluetooth has been just not as good/clean as just wearing the Apple earbuds.

With my iPhone 6 Plus, Bluetooth has been - for all intents/purposes - perfect. Whether it's my LG HBS-700, my Jabra Motion UC, my Jabra Supreme, or my Motorola HT715, they've all been excellent. Even in the Spiegen Neo Hybrid case and in my pocket - no issues.

Range, too, has been brilliant all around my ~1500 sq/ft house. I can leave my phone anywhere in the house, and the audio never has an issue with any of the above headsets.

I know there have been some connection issues with the new iPhones in people's cars etc. I personally haven't had such troubles (and I feel for those that have), and finally I can enjoy Bluetooth on my headsets with no audio quality issues at all.

Yay!

2. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

I use bluetooth daily and have not seen any differences with my 6+ compared to previous models.

3. DigitalPharmcst macrumors member

DigitalPharmcst

I use Bluetooth Audio mostly in my car, but I can tell a slight difference between Bluetooth and having the 6+ plugged directly into the USB port. This iPhone overall sounds better than my 5.