Bluetooth Car Aux Adapter, Help me find one?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by agentphish, Dec 15, 2011.

1. agentphish macrumors 65816

agentphish

I'm looking for a Bluetooth Aux dongle that will also charge my iPhone.

I have a Kensigton LiquidAUX which is PERFECT but Kensington no longer makes it and I'm having trouble finding something exactly like it.

Griffin has one but it doesn't charge from what I can tell. It's just an aux port and bluetooth connection. http://store.griffintechnology.com/iphone/iphone-4/bluetrip-aux It won't charge anything.

Any suggestions?

2. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

I must be missing something. You are wanting to use the aux-in on your car as well as have something charge your phone. Why not just get a standard phone charger cable and an aux-in cable?

3. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

There was several of these devices at the Apple Store when I went in a couple days ago. Check the online store; the one recommended two posts up is one that I saw at the store. Seems to be what you need and it's a good brand.

4. agentphish thread starter macrumors 65816

agentphish

You're missing it.

LiquidAUX plugs into cig lighter outlet. Has a USB port on it for charging (if I need to) and a small, 3"-4" aux cable that plugs into my aux jack.

Wife got a new car, no BT/USB in car but has aux port with a cig lighter outlet right next to it. Want to get another liquidAUX or something similar to it to use there.