Bluetooth devices shortcut/tweek

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by spotsphill, Apr 29, 2012.

1. spotsphill macrumors regular

I use several different Bluetooth devices (3 different cars and a pair of Bluetooth headphones) and some of them don't automatically connect. I find myself going into Settings/General/Bluetooth several times per day in order to manually connect one of the devices. Is there a Cydia app/tweak that would allow me to get to this settings page in one click (preferably from the springboard or even via an Activator gesture)?

Thanks!

2. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

http://brdrck.me/settings/

Visit the above link through Safari on your iPhone (will not work through regular browser). No app/tweak + no Jailbreak required.

You can even customize the icons for each settings function as well. Check it out

3. spotsphill thread starter macrumors regular

I saw that previously but it won't work on my phone. I'm on the 4S running a JB iOS 5.0. I get the message: "Safari could not install A profile due to an unknown error." I don't know if Apple closed the door on this tweak. Any other thoughts or tips to get it working?

4. 1984world macrumors 6502

1984world

Curious about this too! Would love an icon I could press and get bluetooth to turn on! I'm jailbroken on 5.1.1.

Thanks!

5. fizz7283 macrumors 6502a

You can set up activator to open up pretty much any settings menu, including Bluetooth.