Bluetooth earphones that charge wirelessly?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by daymouse, Sep 12, 2016.

1. daymouse macrumors regular

Has anyone found any other Bluetooth earphones that charge wirelessly either like the airpods in a battery case or by QI for example?

I like the idea of the airpods but bit more than I would want to spend plus I think I would want a cable between them.

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Samsung Gear icon X. Be warned it only goes 1 hour before needing to be recharged per

http://appadvice.com/post/the-samsung-gear-iconx-earbuds-go-1-hour-between-charges/720808 o_O

[​IMG]

3. AppleB macrumors 6502

AppleB

As far as a cable between the air pods Spigen will have these air pods strap available
    https://www.amazon.com/AirPods-Spig...&qid=1473722961&sr=8-1&keywords=airpods+strap

4. rockyromero macrumors 6502

rockyromero

5. bhayes444 macrumors 6502a

All of the wireless charging headphones I have seen are the standalone kind, that aren't tethered to each other by a cord. On the flip side, every pair of wired BT headphones I've seen have been charged by a cord. I don't think it is very likely any company would make a BT headphone that charges wirelessly. I think your best bet is to buy a wireless pair of headphones and get an accessory that tethers them together.

6. daymouse thread starter macrumors regular

7. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

I was shaking my head when I read that. Who at Samsung gave the thumbs up to this to hit production?

8. daymouse thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah I've seen that but I really can't see myself messing about taking that off each time I need to charge them in the case then putting it back on after. Seems more messing about than plugging a Usb cable in to charge.