Bluetooth headphones cutting out (motorola s305)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jplusc, Jan 3, 2011.

1. jplusc macrumors 6502a

Hi All,

I bought a pair of Motorola bluetooth headphones recently and have noticed that they cut out while listening to music. When I am holding the phone in my hand they seem to be okay but when I put it in my pocket they start cutting out. I use a Mophie Juice Pack Plus as my case and have an iPhone 4 as an FYI. Not sure if my case and/or jeans are just too much for the buetooth to maintain a strong connection.

I was really just curious if this is a common occurrence with bluetooth headphones or not and if others experience this as well, either with the same bluetooth headphones or others.

Thanks,
    Jim

2. Epitaph macrumors newbie

I've actually been experiencing similar problems the past couple of days, I also own a pair of Morotola S305 Bluetooth headphones. Except It's happened at more random times for me, while lying down on a table, my lap or beside me or wherever. Not quite sure what the problem is :\

3. Cakester macrumors regular

I've owned two sets of S305's, about to order a third(my dog finds them delicious). I've experienced the same thing on very odd occassions.

It's difficult to duplicate. Typically I'll upair and re-pair and it should eliminate the problem. I found it happening while washing the car and squatting, thinking bluetooth doesn't have enought antennae or juice to move through that much of my body.....but I really don't know.

4. alox macrumors member